I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

stories about me

hye guys . .
my nme is syazwin rashsiqa binti roslan . . 
u all can col me wywyn . .
i stay at kuala lumpur . .
i have 3 siblings and i'm a eldest . .
i am spoiled with my daddy . .
my hobby is to make a photoshoot . .
it's so fun . .
i also aspire to become a model . .
i do not know why it interest me so want to be a model . .

i am now studying in UITM kuala pilah,n.9 . .
i took a business course and i am now in semester 1 . . 
before i in uitm,i was in private college . .
that i had in college is CITY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE of SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY . .
i took the course diploma in architecture . .
from my experience,between public and private colleges,they are very different orientation . .
public college orientation is very boring . .
and private college orientation is very exciting . .
okeyh . . 
in my room i got 3 new friends . .
they are kak ika,syafikah and syira . .
although i already in uitm,but,my friends at college long time,i never forget . .
especially,wana,syira,siti,eyka,kak ina,rogy,mimie n ain . .
I MISS THEM SO MUCH . .
ohh ye . .
i also have a boyfriends . .
his nme is muhammad anis bin mohd aris . .
1 more important is I LOVE HIM SO MUCH . .
more than everything . .
our family also knew about our relationship
and our parents do not totally prohibit our relationship . .
fun right ? ?
hehehehehehe . . 
my boyfriend of a faithful . .
we have couple almost 7 months . .
still new right . .
we are hope that our relationship will remain until the end . .
I <3 HIM SO DAMN MUCH . .

MY CUTE BOYFRIEND THAT I REALLY LOVE

MY METRIC CARD OF UITM

PHOTOSHOOT TIME